WELCOME TO BLOOR WEST VILLAGE
Explore Bloor West Village: voted Toronto’s number one neighbourhood
Known around the city for our charming small village feel, come visit Bloor West Village — voted Toronto’s best neighbourhood by Toronto Life magazine!
Experience an eclectic mix of delightful European bakeries, chic restaurants, artisan shops, independent delicatessens, and cozy coffee haunts.
Come find new treasures and trinkets in our specialty boutiques like Quipus Crafts, Lemon & Lavender and Cookery. Enjoy candy-hued macarons at Bake Sale and Bread & Roses Bakery Cafe. And snap pictures of our historic architecture — including our 1920s, red-doored library.
Meet Canada’s first Business Improvement Area
When you visit Bloor West Village, you’ll immediately notice our vibrant main street. In the 1970s, we set up Toronto’s first ever BIA to help draw visitors to the neighbourhood and inspire residents to shop, eat, and play local. Over the last fifty years, we’ve helped build a dynamic, thriving local business community. As the first BIA in history, we’ve become the inspiration for over 85 similar organizations across Toronto.
From maintaining our beautiful sidewalks to hosting some of Toronto’s most popular events, we’re dedicated to supporting over 400 local businesses and residents.
Why you'll love The Village
- You'll find convenience and charm in Bloor West Village — experience our unique collection of shops, bakeries, restaurants, and delis
- The perfect neighbourhood for a hazy Sunday stroll — soak up the striking historic buildings, nestled among our tree-lined streets. Get a snap outside our 1920s, red doored library — a striking exhibit of traditional Canadian architecture
- Grab your picnic basket and explore the beauty of High Park. Spanning over 400 acres, you'll find playgrounds, lush hiking trails, and a tranquil lakefront in Toronto's largest public park
- If there was a crown for the Beauty Capital of West Toronto, we’d like to think we’d win it! Explore over 43 professional services in the beauty, health, and wellness space. Nail bars, massage therapists, lash gurus, expert facialists, award-winning hair salons, and make-up studios tailored for a special night out — you’ll find everything you need in The Village
- Ice rinks, adventure parks, and some of the city's best public schools — Bloor West Village is one of the most family-friendly neighbourhoods in Toronto
- From traditional Ukrainian perogies to rare spices — find baked delights, fresh fruit and veg, and the finest meat, cheese, and fish at our local shops and markets
Welcome Physio DNA | Rehabilitation Services
Welcome Sweet & Elegant | Unique Gifts. Vintage Finds.
Find the locals' favourite hang-outs
SELF-CARE THE DAY AWAY
Catch up with friends over some hearty Italian comfort food at Queen’s Learn more
A FAMILY ADVENTURE
Fresh OJ, airy pancakes, and bacon stacks — start your day with breakfast at the buzzy Sunshine Village Grill. Learn more